Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aggie Fever

Here's a quilt my mom made from the jungle fever pattern, but we are calling it Aggie Fever (Texas A&M's colors are maroon and maroon).  Mom hopped all over that end of the color wheel, and the result is gorgeous.
Of course, how could you go wrong with batiks.
 Mom made this quilt for her friend Cindy, who is going to raffle it for the Texas Nurse Practitioner Organization (more information on this will come later if Cindy tells me how we can buy tickets to win it). 
 Silly Mom asked me to quilt it.  I'm definitely not "show quality," but I like what I can do so far:-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! This Aggie quilt is beautiful! I love all of the colors and really LOVE the quilting!

    I think we might be from the same part of the world--we're not too far from College Station.

    And I think we're from the same mind-set--love to quilt! Maybe I'll bump into you at IQF this fall.
    Happy Stitching!
    Liz M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the colors and the quilting is lovely. Such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete