50 posts already? This is my first giveaway, and I had the hardest time trying to come up with something. I ended up gathering some things that were special to Texas/San Antonio/me. If you haven't been here, please come visit. I'll go ahead and send your souvenirs now. All you have to do is leave a comment. I'll (try to) use a random generator to pick a winner on Tuesday, May 4 at 8pm-ish (CST).
1. Your very own San Antonio Riverwalk reusable grocery bag (never been used!)
2. Julio's tortilla chips (let me know if you need a good salsa or chile con queso recipe to go with them.)
3. Mexican vanilla (use this in place of vanilla extract). It. will. change. your. life. No kidding.
4. Two Texas fat quarters (Moda)
5. Two Dia De Los Muertos fat quarters (Alexander Henry)
6. A bluebonnet fat quarter-- our state flower! (Moda)
7. One of my coveted Virgin Mary (Love her!) panels (Robert Kaufman)
Q: If we're related, can I still win?
A: Yes, Mom.
Q: If I don't like Texas, can I have something else?
A: What did you have in mind?
Q: Why didn't you put any Texas A&M things in here?
Q: When I come to San Antonio, may I take you to lunch?
A: Yes, please!
Any other questions? Just e-mail me or leave them in the comments.